Friday, March 6, 2009

Another cycle bites the dust...

I didn't want to keep you all in suspense I tested this evening after work, it was .... NEGATIVE (again). I had Tom read the results I just couldn't bare to see it for myself although I new what the outcome would be -this amongst many other times in the same situation I wish that I were wrong.

Tom and I are going to continue with IUI's until we find out for sure what is going on with his company's closure which is supposed to be in the end of June - this seems like the most financially responsible thing for us to do. Our office has an IVF seminar each month so I believe that we might attend it this month, we would like to educate ourselves in case this is what God has planned for us in our journey to parenthood. I hope it doesn't come down to it but I would like us to be prepared anyhow.

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength ~Unknown

2 comments:

Bella said...

I'm so sorry. ((HUGS))

Tabitha said...

UGH, Yuck. I'm so sorry...(((HUGS))) Keep up the persistence though, I love your strength, it's inspiring!