Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Austin!




Our furbaby, Austin turned 12 on Saturday. Orange, hairy and four legged or not - no matter what anyone says he will always be our first born and “Mama’s baby”. It is so difficult for me that he is getting older and is considered a senior puppy; although Austin is still pretty vigor and acts like he did 6 years ago! I will spoil him every day, and appreciate every day we have with him.

CD29
Day 6 of Lupron (20units, supQ injection)
I woke up, took my injection and went straight back to bed- if it itched or hurt I wouldn’t know because I slept right through it. That is one thing about scheduling injections so early to go along with the work week… you can never sleep in on the weekends. Although AF wasn’t supposed to arrive until 7-10 days after starting Lupron, I started spotting and cramping this evening… (Wondered/worried if I gave my injection too low on my leg, not even sure if that is possible)

CD30 / CD1
Day 7 of Lupron (20units, supQ injection)
I woke up to full on AF although it was lighter later in the day. After texting with the IVF Coordinator we were told to come in for our baseline appt. on Monday, hoping and praying I am suppressed enough to remain in the clinical trial and begin stimming. Horrible Migraine in the evening!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~ Roger Caras

0 comments: